The 2nd East Asia Workshop on Extremal and Structural Graph Theory
October 31 Thursday - November 4 Monday
The 2nd East Asia Workshop on Extremal and Structural Graph Theory is a workshop to bring active researchers in the field of extremal and structural graph theory, especially in the East Asia such as China, Japan, and Korea.
Oct 31, 2019 (Arrival Day) – Nov 4, 2019 (Departure Day)
Venue and Date
UTOP UBLESS Hotel, Jeju, Korea (유탑유블레스호텔제주)
Address: 502 Johamhaean-ro, Jocheon-eup, Jeju, Korea (제주특별자치도 제주시 조천읍 조함해안로 502)
We plan to support the accommodation for invited participants.
- Jianfeng Hou, Fuzhou University, China
- Ping Hu, Sun Yat-Sen University, China
- Jaehoon Kim, KAIST, Korea
- O-joung Kwon, Incheon National University, Korea
- Joonkyung Lee, University of Hamburg, Germany
- Hongliang Lu, Xi’an Jiaotong University, China
- Abhishek Methuku, IBS Discrete Mathematics Group, Korea
- Atsuhiro Nakamoto, Yokohama National University, Japan
- Kenta Noguchi, Tokyo University of Science, Japan
- Kenta Ozeki, Yokohama National University, Japan
- Boram Park, Ajou University, Korea
- Yuejian Peng, Hunan University, China
- Zi-Xia Song, University of Central Florida, U.S.A.
- Maho Yokota, Tokyo University of Science, Japan.
- Xuding Zhu, Zhejiang Normal University, China
More speakers to be announced as soon as confirmed. Last update: August 16.
- 1st East Asia Workshop on Extremal and Structural Graph Theory
- Nov. 30-Dec. 2, 2018.
- Held at and sponsored by Shanghai Center for Mathematical Sciences in China, under the name “2018 SCMS Workshop on Extremal and Structural Graph Theory”.
- Organizers: Ping Hu, Seog-Jin Kim, Kenta Ozeki, Hehui Wu.
- Seog-Jin Kim, Konkuk University, Korea.
- Sang-il Oum, IBS Discrete Mathematics Group, Korea and KAIST, Korea.
- Kenta Ozeki, Yokohama National University, Japan.
- Hehui Wu, Shanghai Center for Mathematical Sciences, China.
IBS Discrete Mathematics Group, Korea.